Last Updated: Feb 17, 2024
WebmasterMaze is a website to find and share information about almost everything related to webmasters and websites. We developed our website to provide an authentic, reliable and all-in-one platform for webmasters, web developers and designers to share their knowledge and expertise with others and learn from others' experiences and knowledge in return. We kindly ask that You treat our website and community with respect. We try our best to ensure that everything on our website is authentic, real and reliable, But still, if You find any spam, abusive Content or Users on our website, please let us know by using the contact form located here.
Accepting the Terms & Conditions
WebmasterMaze (“WebmasterMaze” or "We" or "Us") is a website ("Website") for reading and sharing webmaster articles, tutorials, products, tools, resources and other information. Please read these terms and conditions (“Agreement”) carefully before using the Website or any Content and Services provided on the Website ("Listings", "Posts", "Products", "Contributions", "Attachments", "Files", collectively, “Content”). By using or accessing the Website, You agree to become bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If You do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use the Website. The Content is accessed by You (“User”, "Vendor, "Freelancer", "Company" or “You”) under the following terms and conditions:
Access to Content
1. WebmasterMaze reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Content and/or Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content, without prior notice or liability. Information available in the Website does not, and should not be relied upon to, replace the advice of your own professional legal, tax and financial, or medical advisors.
2. The Content posted on this Website is the property of WebmasterMaze or the User who posted the Content. You may only use the Content on the Website while accessing this Website directly by yourself and for your own personal use only. Other than that electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display of the Content is prohibited. Commercial use of any of the Content is strictly prohibited. You may not display this Website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us using the contact form located here.
3. You shall not resell use of, or access to, the Content to any third party.
4. You shall not adapt, translate, reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble, in whole or in part, any Content.
5. You shall not copy, reproduce, duplicate, download, store, modify, publish, transmit, re-license, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, post, display, or in any way commercially use or exploit any of the Content, or any access thereto, in whole or in part, except if specifically and expressly permitted.
6. You shall not remove any copyright, trademark, links, patent or other proprietary rights notice on any Content.
7. You shall not use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or technique to extract, “scrape,” collect, retrieve, index, “data mine,” copy, catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute information or Content available on the Website, except if specifically and expressly permitted.
8. You shall not use this Website to transmit unsolicited email. You may not send unsolicited email to this Website or to anyone whose email address includes the domain name used on this Website or our domain name. You may not use our domain name as a pseudonymous return email address for any communications which You transmit from another location or through another service. You may not pretend to be someone else – or spoof their identity – when using this Website.
9. Your access privileges to the Website are conditioned on your adherence to the terms of this Agreement. If You violate any terms of this Agreement, You agree that we may deny You access to the Website. You further agree, at your own expense, to defend and indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against all claims which may be asserted against us, and all losses incurred, as a result of any violations of this Agreement. If asked to do so, You agree that You will not attempt to access this Website.
10. We may ask You to open an account ("Account") on our Website to access certain areas of our Website. In this case, You must create an Account to access these areas. When creating an Account, You must provide us with accurate and complete registration information as prompted. You must notify us if any of this information changes. If You fail to provide or update this information, we may terminate your right to access the Website. You will be responsible for all use of your password and account, including, without limitation, any use by any unauthorized third party. You must notify us if You believe your password or Account has been compromised. In addition, You must notify us immediately if You become aware of any breach or attempted breach of the security of the Website. We recommend that You change your password often. Under no circumstances should You respond to a request for your password, particularly a request from an individual claiming to be our employee as we will never ask You for your password.
11. You may not (i) select or use as a profile name a name of another person or company with the intent to impersonate that person or company; or (b) use as a profile name a name subject to any rights of a person or company other than You without appropriate authorization. WebmasterMaze reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a profile name in its sole discretion. We take reasonable security precautions when using the internet, telephone or other means to transport data or other communications, but expressly disclaim any and all liability for the accessing of any such data communications by unauthorized persons or entities.
12. Only one single Account is allowed on WebmasterMaze for every Single User. You may not create multiple Accounts for yourself or use multiple Accounts at one single time. Use of single Account by multiple Users is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent removal of any or all Accounts involved in the respective usage, from the Website, without any liability or obligation on part of WebmasterMaze and its owners.
(a) WebmasterMaze shall have the right to disable, remove or terminate any or all of its Products or support to its Products, at any time without prior notice and/or any liability, refund or payment to You of any kind.
(b) WebmasterMaze reserves the right in its sole discretion, without obligation and without notice or liability, to (or elect not to) change the price, nature, type, features or anything else related to any or all Products on WebmasterMaze.
(c) WebmasterMaze provides customer support to its Users for its Products from time to time, at its own discretion. However, WebmasterMaze reserves the right in its sole discretion, without obligation and without notice or liability, to (or elect not to) provide support for any or all of the Products sold on the Website.
(d) One single Purchase of any Product is valid for only one single User, Website, Account or as specified on respective Product pages. Violation of this term is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent removal of access to the respective Product or Products and/or ban on Website usage of any or all Accounts involved, without any liability or obligation on part of WebmasterMaze and its owners.
(e) Product Purchases are usually non-refundable. WebmasterMaze reserves the right to refuse any refund requests made by You in case of any or all Products, either full or in part, after your purchase. However, we may refund You the Purchase, either full or in part, at our sole discretion.
(f) Use of our Products is subject to our Disclaimer stated here.
Contributions to WebmasterMaze
14. WebmasterMaze allows its Users to list, contribute, post, submit, upload, transmit or otherwise make available articles, tutorials, tools, resources, comments, questions, answers, opinions, reviews, Content, links, information (including profile information), communications and/or other material (each, a “Contribution”), all of which must comply with and are subject to this Agreement.
15. By making Contributions to Website, You hereby grant to WebmasterMaze and its owners, an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, freely sub-licensable and transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free license and right (but not the obligation) to (i) use your Contributions (including the ideas embodied therein) and (ii) use your name, User/log-in name, likeness, biographic and other profile information about You in connection with any use of your Contributions, in each case without payment or other additional consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to You or any third party, and without crediting You. “Use” means, without limitation, the irrevocable right to publish, copy, reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license or otherwise use or exploit your Contributions, or portions thereof, alone or with other material, with or without revisions, without notice and without obligation, payment, accounting, or other reference or attribution to You or any other person or entity, in the name of WebmasterMaze throughout the world in perpetuity in any and all media now or hereafter known and for any purpose, without obtaining further permission from You or any other person or entity.
16. By making Contributions to Website, You also hereby permit WebmasterMaze and it's owners to use portions of your Contributions, to modify or rewrite any of your Contributions, and/or to incorporate other materials, either created by WebmasterMaze and/or its owners or licensed from third parties (any of the foregoing, “Edits”), with the Contributions, and all resulting Edits and/or derivative works (including, in each case, all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein) shall be owned by WebmasterMaze and/or its owners and not subject to your approval or payment by WebmasterMaze or any other party of any compensation to You.
17. You agree that WebmasterMaze shall have the right in its sole discretion, without obligation and without notice or liability, to (or elect not to) delete, move or edit any Contributions or other Content that it may determine is or may be unlawful or a violation of this Agreement or any other WebmasterMaze policy or agreement with WebmasterMaze, or otherwise contains errors or omissions or is unacceptable or inappropriate for any reason.
18. You also represent and warrant to us that You are authorized to grant all rights pursuant to the Contributions License and, further, your Contributions: (i) are truthful and accurate, and contain solely original Content owned by You, Content for which You have received express permission from the owner and have provided proper attribution to same, or Content in the public domain (and You assume all responsibility for making such determinations and acquiring all necessary authorizations and approvals related to your Contributions); (ii) do not violate and will not violate the rights of any third party or any local, state, national or foreign law, including any right of publicity, right of privacy, confidentiality or any other contractual or proprietary right, including patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret rights; (iii) disclose all affiliations or relations necessary so that such Contributions are not deceptive or misleading (for example, if You are Contributing about a company and work for that company, then this should be disclosed); and (iv) comply with all other provisions of this Agreement.
19. You are prohibited to make any Contribution, which:
(a) is vulgar, profane, obscene, pornographic, harmful, hateful, abusive, harassing or threatening, libelous, defamatory, false or misleading, or promotes violence, discrimination (whether based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes or facilitates religious or political organizations or illegal activities or otherwise contains materials that WebmasterMaze considers objectionable or inappropriate.
(b) impersonates others or contains personal information about any person or competitive business information about another business or company;
(c) contains unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except that within a Community we may in our sole discretion permit You to submit Posts with information about your business, including a link to your company website, as long as such information is related to the applicable Content topic and otherwise complies with the Service Terms;
(d) contains or launches or provides links or access to software or other applications that may be harmful to another User’s computer or could circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce the Service Terms;
(e) contains viruses or other contaminating or destructive features, or software that could disrupt, damage, disable, burden or impair any Community, the Service or any portion thereof; or
(f) infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret or otherwise violates any obligation of confidentiality, the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party, or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
20. By accepting this agreement, You also accept and agree to our Disclaimer stated on this page.
22. Materials and Content may be made available on the Website by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan Content used or contributed to the website for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible Content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Website. In addition, we respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA’s safe harbor provisions. If You believe, in good faith, that any materials on the Website infringe a copyright, You may contact us by using the contact form located here, and provide us the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an email address or phone number at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
23. Although it is our policy to terminate Content-related relationships with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others, WebmasterMaze shall not be liable to You or any third party under any circumstances for declining to remove or replace any Content or material on the Website.
25. WebmasterMaze reserves the right to change, modify or remove any of its terms stated on this page on its sole discretion at any time with or without any prior notice to any User.
26. If You have any questions, comments or concerns about this Website, You may contact us using the contact form located here. You agree and accept that we have no obligation to reply You or provide You with customer support of any kind. However, we may provide You with customer support from time to time, at our sole discretion.